Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seventy-six...

Sunday the 18th... I went to Church and then after church I joined one of the ladies from my sunday school study for lunch. It was a fun time. We were going to go to Dough a famous pizza place, but we ended up going to The Cheesecake Factory and when we pulled in we saw her sister so we also went to lunch with her as well and then after lunch. I went home and then enjoyed an afternoon of just hanging around my apartment and cleaning.

What I read... Exodus 26.

So I cannot say that I actually understand all the symbolism and details of why the Lord wanted the tabernacle a certain way and why he didn't give them specific directions to make it slightly different than what it is... However, what this passage really shows me is that the Lord is into details, he knows precisely what and how he wanted his tabernacle built and there is something so awe inspiring about the fact that the Lord is into such detail. I love that he is into details in my own life. I can see the certain people he allows to come into my life, to make appearances and people that are there to stay as well as the people that come and go and the places that I live. The area that I work. It was all hand selected and predicted by the Lord to be my home and to be my family and friends. I love that he cares enough to be part of my life and also those who are also part of my life. Hats off to him for what an amazing life I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment