Saturday, October 29, 2011

She remembered my SMILE (117)


Saturday the 29th...
Today I woke up at 0430 like I have all week. My stupid bladder work me up. After relieving myself I went back to sleep and was able to sleep 3 more hours, I had fallen asleep with the light on last night after going to see the movie with TF last night. We had a ton of fun. When I woke up the next time I decided to get up. I took a shower and got ready for the day. I went to an event for the Sophia group I am in on Sunday mornings. We had a pumpkin lunch, learned a few new recipes and had a lot of fun, getting to know some of the women a little better. It is so fun to get to know people on a more personal level, because you finally get to build relationships. After I got home I went to the store to get a few things to help me organize my room. I went to try to use the free movie pass I got from a friend. However, when I got there the lady told me that they were no longer accepting it. She then said, you look mad and asked if I wanted to see her manager. When I asked her to explain herself. I got more frustrated. She told me they aren't accepting print outs from the internet but that you actually need the ticket from the mail. At that point I didn't want to deal with people anymore so I slid her the unredeemable ticket without saying anything into the stupid microphone thing and walked off. Last night they told me they were still accepting it but just not on new movies. Instead of having to talk to someone else and getting more frustrated I just left. It felt nice to just walk away. I know it may have come off rude. But I'm tired of being told no, no, no. So I left. I went to SB for a while and read my bible. It was good because it helped me relax some. I am now on first name basis with the barista that works there. Haha. I totally remembered her name from the last time that I was there and she kept trying to guess my name. She remembered my face and my smile, but could' t place my name. She was really sweet and told me I made her day by remembering her name. Sometimes just the simple things can make a big difference. It's all in the smile! :)

What I read Leviticus 27...

I love how the Lord explains how to give unto him, but that the first 10% of everything we have belongs to him.

26 “‘No one, however, may dedicate the firstborn of an animal, since the firstborn already belongs to the LORD; whether an ox or a sheep, it is the LORD’s.

I love that, you cannot give to the Lord what is already his. Well, you can however, you cannot cal it your dedication or an offering unto the Lord because it already belongs to him. I think that is interesting because too often we thing that we can give that 10% as our offering. However, it is already his, so whatever we give upon that will be considered our offering. Thank you Lord for giving us so much, a place to live, a job, a family, an income. I have far more than I deserve, but I thank you for all that I have.

Good Night and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment