Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ninety- one...

Monday the 3rd...

I worked

What I read Leviticus 1

Let's just take a moment to rejoice in the fact that we've finally made it out of Exodus!! Yay!
I've never fully understood the traditional reasons for burnt offerings except that they are they to make atonement for our sins. As I dive into this chapter I cannot help but think I am so blessed that I don't have to do this anymore. Because Jesus came and died for our sins that we may have eternal life in him. I no longer need to go to a tabernacle to find Jesus, nor do I need someone else to speak to the Lord for me and no longer do I have to find redemption through the death of an animal. Not that I am opposed to killing animals I think they are quite tasty. However, I am just so grateful that Jesus came and took away all the issue of mosaic law and given me the privilege of going straight to the Lord with any problem that may arise for me. Thank you Jesus!

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment