Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho (105)

Monday the 17th..

Hi ho hi ho it's back to work I go... I worked in SDS and was training one of the nurses to that area, since she had never worked that side before, I think I need to work on my ability to teach other people. Then I went home and relaxed and watched a movie.

What I read Leviticus 15...

I love that the Lord continually takes care of us and that there is a way to become clean again. Most of all, I noticed we are always unclean until evening. It reminds me of Lamentations 3:22-23:
22 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

I love that his mercy saves us and that they not only take care of us but the renew daily and cover us. I am so thankful for that, because I am pretty sure I would be out of luck if they did not. I know I am a sinner and he takes care of me daily and thus provides a way for me to cleanse myself daily of all my yucky gross sin. Thank you Lord!

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment