Saturday, October 29, 2011

Are you an Angel? (110)

Saturday the 22nd...
I worked again. I was in charge. It wasn't a super busy saturday. However, it was a constantly busy day. I don't think I was able to really sit around, because there was always something going on. I did however get to work with some friends. I got to know a little bit more about some of them too. It was a really great day overall. One of my patients asked me if he was in Heaven, because he thought I was an angel. Golly, I love the compliments you get when people are coming off anesthesia.

What I read Leviticus 20...

The Lord puts all these decrees and laws upon the people, because they were doing this stuff... I read all these decrees and I think about it and how awful it all is. I love this verse as my take away... v.7-8

7 “‘Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the LORD your God. 8 Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the LORD, who makes you holy.

I love that the Lord wants us to be like him. We are always yearning to be like him, but we can be like him if we consecrate ourselves to him. We were made in his image and he sent his son to save all of us from our sins. I am so thankful that he makes us holy, not us who make ourselves holy. Because I could never become holy on my own. Just as he saved us, I don't have to try to save myself for he has already done that for us. Blessed is he!!

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment