Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Traveling (103)

Saturday the 15th..


We woke up and left for breakfast before I got on the plane. We went to einstein bagels, which was a great breakfast, sadly here in the south they don't really believe in bagels for breakfast. But it was delicious. Then after breakfast, BH drove me to the airport, where we said goodbye and resolved that we need to do this more often, that is visit each other. Or perhaps have yearly trips, which I hope that we do. Then I waited in line about an hour, one line to get my ticket and check my bag, and then other line was the line to get through security. I love to people watch while standing in line. I always wonder what kind of things they must be doing, or thinking while they are standing there. After boarding the plane, I didn't have to change planes, but I had two stops before we got there, one in Denver and another in Houston. It was a long day, about 6 hours I think in total. My friend CM picked me up from the airport looking adorable as per her usual. It was good to see her and chat since, we haven't talked in probably 2 to 3 weeks. She left and I ordered pizza. It was a good choice I think since I was starving.


What I read Leviticus 13...

I believe that this also another ways that the Lord takes care of us in the case of molds and in skin diseases. He already knew all the names of the molds, before man knew them. He knew how they could hurt and kill man, and through his teaching he taught them how to take care of themselves and not die from the mold, or from the skin diseases that could kill them or spread to other people. Blessed is he that takes care of us and watched over us. Amen

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment