Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ninety five

Friday the 7th..

Was a holiday training day and thus not a full days worth, it was an interesting day full of training and meetings and discussions of what is to become of the PACU and all those who work there. It was good to hear kind of what is going to be going since, we've been in limbo or hearing rumors about what is going to happen for so long. It was nice to get some things pegged down and understood a little better.

What I read Leviticus 5...
The guilt offering. I think the Lord wants us to be aware of our lives and our actions and how we act amongst others.... He does not allow ignorance as an excuse for sinning against the Lord, so perhaps instead of trying to claim ignorance when something goes wrong we should just strive not to live in guilt or sin. We thus need to learn the Lords commandments well so that we do not even come close to being called guilty of sin. For in v.17-19 it says...

"If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible. They are to bring to the priest as a guilt offering a ram from the flock, one without defect and of the proper value. In this way the priest will make atonement for the wrong they have committed unintentionally, and they will be forgiven. It is a guilt offering; they have been guilty of wrong doing against the Lord."

Today we must confess our sins, bring them to the Lord and ask for forgiveness, we need not make sacrifice or say 10 hail marys to make ourselves right before the Lord, we need only to confess our sins and turn from them and follow after God. We are then a living sacrifice for the Lord, one that is good and pleasing to the Lord, for we have accepted the gift of Christ that he came to die for us. And we our clean before the Lord, for he views us through the blood of his perfect son. I am so glad that I can come before the Lord, for if I had to make a sacrifice to the Lord every time I messed up even unknowingly, I would have no goats, rams, sheep left to live off. For I am as Paul says, the chiefest of sinners and sometimes I cannot seem to stop my sinful nature though I try. I am so glad that the Lord accepts us and forgives us and removes our sins as far as the east is from the west and remembers our sins no more. I wish I could forget like that. However, somedays I am glad I do remember for that way I will not repeat my sins. He is good!!

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment