Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seventy-seven....

Monday the 19...
I was charge in the PACU again today, my second full day of being charge nurse. It makes me nervous but at the same time I really enjoyed the challenge... overall the day went pretty well.

What I read Exodus 27...

The Lord explains how to do the alter, where they would make sacrifices. I love that we no longer have to make sacrifices to the Lord anymore. Because Jesus came and was the ultimate atonement and the curtain was broken. It is so interesting to read about the past and how they used to have to come to God and now we can come without fear and go straight to him because Jesus came to pay the ultimate debt of the world. I love how my pastor puts it. I owed a debt I could not pay and Jesus came and paid the debt he did now owe. It is so true. I am so grateful for my free gift. As the holiday times get closer I cannot wait for christmas season. It is always a joyful time, whether because people know what it truly means, or just that they become more involved with their families. But it is always a joyful time. What a blessing that our christ was born and he came to be our savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment