Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seventy-nine...

Wednesday the 21th
I worked PACU charge again and then went to hang out with the sophomore girls for bible study. I really am enjoying getting to know my girls better. They are all so awesome and I can't wait to get to know them better. I really hope that the Lord uses me in their lives and to get to know all of them better.

What I read... Exodus 29.

The Lord explains how to consecrate the priests and how to make a sacrifice to him for the people... I love it in v.44-46 He explains why....
"So I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the alter and will consecrate Aaron and his sons to serve me as priests. Then I will dwell among the Israelites and be their God. They will know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them out of Egypt so that I might dwell among them. I am the LORD their God."

He is so amazing... He wants to dwell among us. He wants us to know that we are his and he teaches them how that can be possible. That is just such a blessing to be part of. I am so grateful for his constant love and his desire for us to know him. I cannot get over what an amazing God he is!!

Good Night and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment