Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seventy-eight...

Tuesday the 20th...
Worked PACU charge again. It was a good day at work no complaints as of yet. :)

What I read... Exodus 28.

The Lord explains what Aaron and his sons will wear as the serve as priests... He wears a lot a rob, a turban, an ephod, a breastplate... I love that the Lord has Aaron wears the names of all the tribes of Israel on his shoulders, for he bears the weight of the people. in v. 29 the Lord states,

"Whenever Aaron enters the Holy Place, he will bear the names of the sons of Israel over his heart on the breast piece of decision as a continuing memorial before the Lord. Also put the Urim and the Thummim in the breast piece, so that they may be over Aaron's heart whenever he enters the presence of the Lord. Thus Aaron will always bear the means of making decisions for the Israelites over his heart before the Lord."

I love the symbolism that the Lord has Aaron remember when he goes into the presence of the Lord. Somedays I wish I was able to remember the burdens of those I was praying for me as a button on my shirt. Not for anyone else but just for me, to remember to pray for them. I know that is what prayer lists are for. However, I do not always carry them with me. Maybe I should. However, I always think of all those that I need to pray for and then someday I would like to just dedicate a full day to just prayer for those that pass over my heart and remember them in their times of trials. I am so thankful to those who say a prayer for me. I always feel it, I get a certain peace in my heart over those things of which I ask for prayer for. I don't know how other people feel, but it truly touches me, when people are praying for me. For the Lord truly hears those prayers and he allows understanding and the peace of answered prayers to take place. What an awesome God we serve that he hears the simplest prayers.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment