Saturday, October 29, 2011

Randolph Airshow! (118)

Sunday the 30th...



I went to church and then after I went with my sophomore girls and the other leader TP. We had a lot of fun seeing all of the airplanes and just spending time together. After the Airshow I went to help set up for the halloween party at the S's House. It was fun, the pumpkins look awesome! Overall, a really fun day!

What I read Numbers 1...

I think this is interesting the intense amount of pressure put upon the Levites and not only that, but the vast amount of responsibility that was given to the Levites.

50 Instead, appoint the Levites to be in charge of the tabernacle of the covenant law—over all its furnishings and everything belonging to it. They are to carry the tabernacle and all its furnishings; they are to take care of it and encamp around it. 51Whenever the tabernacle is to move, the Levites are to take it down, and whenever the tabernacle is to be set up, the Levites shall do it. Anyone else who approaches it is to be put to death. 52The Israelites are to set up their tents by divisions, each of them in their own camp under their standard. 53 The Levites, however, are to set up their tents around the tabernacle of the covenant law so that my wrath will not fall on the Israelite community. The Levites are to be responsible for the care of the tabernacle of the covenant law.”

54 The Israelites did all this just as the LORD commanded Moses.

As you can see the Levites did just as they were told, they did not murmur about all they had to do or that no one else had the same responsibility. To who much is given much is required... I am not entirely sure where that quote came from. But I believe that it is very true. The Levites were allowed into the presence of God. They were required to keep the commandments, and to make atonement for all of Israel. I don't know if all that was required or given to me. I'm not entirely sure that I would be able to live up to all the requirements places upon me.

Good Night and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment