Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here or There (111)

Sunday the 23rd...
I went to church and one of my girls had some really valid things to say to me about feeling frustrated about me being in the AF and the idea that I might leave and she was afraid if she got close to me that I would leave her. I know that it is a possibility. And I will not always be in Texas the rest of my life. However, as I was thinking about it. The Lord puts people in your life as a way to help you grow. Sometimes people come and sometimes people go. But to have them in your life is always a blessing for the time that you get to share together. I hope that I can be a blessing in her life and in the lives of my other girls in our group. They have been such a blessing to me and I love them so. I cannot wait to see what other things the Lord will show us in the years to come that I can be part of.

What I read Leviticus 21....

I think the rules of the priests are very interesting especially, if you consider these rules to those of priests today in the catholic faith.

7 “‘They must not marry women defiled by prostitution or divorced from their husbands, because priests are holy to their God. 8Regard them as holy, because they offer up the food of your God. Consider them holy, because I the LORD am holy—I who make you holy.

I just thought that was very interesting. Nowadays priests cannot marry. Not only that but some of them are not only not marrying, but lusting after little boys. I have to admit, when I think of homosexuality it is just a way to show major pride of your own sex. If you are attracted or lust after someone of the sex as you. You have become so prideful of your own sex that you want to sexual relations with someone that looks like you. The reason man was made for woman, was because the two of them together complete each other and in their joint marriage they display all the characters and qualities of the Lord; God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. a loving mother, a protective father, beautiful, just, loving, righteous. I am so grateful for the union that he has established between man and woman. Thank you Lord for the blessing you have given us in terms of providing such a wonderful example of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment