Saturday, October 29, 2011

SDS fun (107)

Wednesday the 19th... I worked in Same Say area... it wasn't too bad I was charge for a little while and then just worked with my own patients. Overall, a very relaxing day.

What I read Leviticus 17
The Lord's rules and regulations are just to keep his people safe and take care of them. We are not to eat blood, because it can make us sick. Makes sense to me that we should not eat blood, or drink it for what could be in it. From a nursing perspective I love that the lord watches over us and takes care of us even from things we do not yet grasp, like microbes and bacteria and viruses that could kill us. He may not explain to us right away, because we cannot grasp what or how he is protecting us, but yet he still does. It is like with a little child, you tell them not to touch the oven because it will burn them. They have never experienced a burn and they don't know what it is. However, they still trust us and even if they cannot understand the burn process. I am so thankful for his provision and protection.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment