Saturday, October 1, 2011

Eighty...

Thursday the 22th

I had the day off and I honestly cannot remember what I did, if I did anything cool, or if I just enjoyed the amazingness of having the day off.

What I read... Exodus 30.

I was considering why the Lord had to be so specific to the priests on how they were to worship him before he sent his son. However, he taught them great formulas and how to make pleasing aromas, he taught them hygiene, he taught them respect, he taught them how to be sanctified and set apart from others. I think he has to be so specific because he says it so plainly, if they did not do it, then they would die. Kind of a crazy concept for someone that was born after Jesus Christ and can go straight to him without all that. However, I am so grateful we no longer have to go through all that great amounts of work to go to the Lord. Infact today I was driving and I was praying as I was driving in my car that I would not be hit by the crazy Texan drivers, however, I did not have to put on any special clothing or wash and I know he still hears my prayers. I am so grateful for that. But I think the Lord was so into details, he needed to show them how to approach them, for he had yet to send his son to be their guide. What an awesome God he is.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment