Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ninety...

Sunday the 2nd

I went to church and then just hung out at home enjoying my day off.

What I read... Exodus 40.

So Moses and the Israelites set up camp and did everything just as they were told. Then God came and filled the place. In v. 34
"Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle. Moses could not enter the tent of meeting because the cloud had settles on it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

I love that the Lord comes to fill the tabernacle. Just as the Holy Spirit comes to fill us up. I think it is amazing the similarities of Jesus Christ to the tabernacle, it was made to be simple as Jesus is simple and plain and dwelt among us. It was made to go with us, just as the tabernacle was portable and moved with the Israelites on their journey. It was made as a way for God to dwell with them, as God now dwells in us. I think the similarities of how he works are so amazing it is such a blessing to see the way that he works in our lives and be able to compare it to the Old testament pictures. He is good!!

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment