Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am here to pump you up! (104)

Sunday the 16th..

It was my first day back to work. It always feels a little weird, but I think having my first day back on a weekend softens the blow, of going from doing nothing to being super busy. I ended up doing power hour, which consisted of doing 10 push ups every hour and sometimes increasing by one pushup on the next hour. It was good, I think I ended up doing about 120 something pushups and on my second to last one, I even got some of the anesthesiologists, and techs in there to do them with me. We had Jimmy Johns for lunch thanks to RV, which was delicious. Then I left to go home and enjoy the rest of my sunday night by stressing about my PT test on tuesday. I did a bunch of sit-ups when I got home. However, nothing helped to calm my mind and test anxiety.

What I read Leviticus 14...

In this chapter the Lord provides a way on how to cleanse yourself if you do get some sort of skin disease or a mold. The Lord not only tells them how to protect the community, but also tells on how to cleanse the one that has the disease. It is interesting because back then if you got some sort of disease it was a sign of your sin agains the Lord. I think too often people still think that way. Granted we are all sinners and all fall short of the glory of God. However, sometimes we are given times of sufferings as a way to help us grow and lean upon him. I do not believe it is always a sign of sin in someones life, for if that was the case we would all be walking around with crazy diseases and dying off every second, because we are all sinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment