Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Twenty...

Well, I went to church this morning and enjoyed a story of a missionary in Morocco. Amazing stuff!! Then I came home and got ready to go paddle boarding in Austin with my friend Caitlin. So much fun!! I love paddle boarding we had a really great chat and it was a pleasant girls day out.

What I ate
Breakfast fruit, coffee and scone
Lunch: chicken sandwich
after paddle boarding snack: scone and fruit smoothie
Dinner: scone and pita chips with hummus.... feeling lazy today

What I read... Genesis 20

Abraham falls into his old ways again calling Sarah his sister and not his wife and thus she gets taken by another King, however, the Lord protects Sarah as she has submitted to her husband of which subjects her to being pulled into another mans harem. Sarah has a lot more patience than I do. If it was me, I don't think I would want to go through with it again. However, the Lord protects her. and in the end he takes care of all of them and they are delivered and blessed.
  • V.16 To Sarah he said, “I am giving your brother a thousand shekels of silver. This is to cover the offense against you before all who are with you; you are completely vindicated.”
I love that the Lord covers Sarah and takes care of her and in the end she is blessed. Beautiful Love from the Lord.

God Bless and Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment