Monday, July 18, 2011

Day Thirteen....

So.... Today was a free day we will call it. I went paddleboarding today and absolutely loved it. Spent the day with 2 great gals and hung out in Austin enjoying the sights and fellowship of friends.

What I ate...
Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Late Brunch: Breakfast Quesadilla
After Paddleboadring snack: chocolate chip cookies
Early Dinner: Chicken Ceasar Salad and hummus dip
After Dinner Drink: Passion tea with apple juice (Surprisingly good)


What I read... Genesis 13

In v.10 Lot lift up his own eyes and sees the lush green plains of the Jordan
In v 14 The Lord tells Abram to lift up his eyes and and makes another promise to Abram
Lift up your Eyes from where you are and look north and south, east and west. All that the land you see I will give to you and your offspring like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone could count the dust, then your offspring could be counted. Go walk through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you.
I love the promises that keep on flowing from the Lord. Earlier in the chapter Abram repents and calls on the name of the Lord. Just as we often mess up and turn away from him. He still hears us when we call. Some days He feels miles away, but He's always waiting patiently for us to open the door back up. Thank you for always being a perfect gentlemen, Lord, even when I sometimes need to you break down my stubborn door. I appreciate your Love so much when you unfold your promises to me and uplift me in your ways and word.

Praise be to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment