Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day One....

Well... I accomplished what I wanted to do today!
I stuck to my diet and I ran for 4 miles and I read my bible....Genesis 1

More so for myself than anyone else today I had....
Breakfast: 3 egg whites poached and 1/2 cup of frozen mixed berries.
Snack: 2 cuties
Lunch: Salad with cucumbers and carrots and a turkey burger
Afternoon Snack: 2 oz of turkey with cucumbers
Dinner: Salad with cucumbers, carrots a turkey burger and feta cheese.
Late Snack/After Run Snack: Protein Shake.

Genesis 1....
I feel like I did not get as much out of reading my bible today as I wish I did. But then again I need to remember that the Lord works in the small things and though not every time I read the bible am I going to have a miraculous revelation. He will bless me for being faithful in the simple fact that I read my bible today. Praise him who is powerful enough to create a beautiful world that is lush and green like Oregon and even create the unique beauty which is starting to grow me here in Texas.

Off to bed after some more stretching and a little fun reading. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment