Sunday, February 14, 2016

Potty Training... (old)

Tuesday the Nov 22, 2011...


Ok I know, I know that's not Titus, but it's cuter than the way I've been trying to potty train her. So, today I had the day off, So I spent a nice lazy day with Titus and enjoyed the day off. I went for a nice long walk with Titus, started working on potty training and house breaking her as well. I put her in her kennel for a couple hours while I was home just chilling on my bed, trying to get her to like her kennel and not hate it. I left her at home sleeping and went to my volleyball game. Sadly, we lost our game yet again. :/ But Titus seemed to have done well when I left her. I came back and we went for a nice long walk before bedtime.

I'll be honest I never read Numbers 24, which is the reason. I never posted this.   But I'm posting it now...  May you just enjoy the knowledge of what I did that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment