Sunday, February 14, 2016

V-ball and board games..(old post)

Thursday the Nov 10, 2011...

Today was a good day at work and it was also my friday since, I didn't have to work the next day. So, I cleaned my apartment and was trying to get the room all clean. CM had gone to her work retreat for the weekend. So, I cleaned up the living room, did the dishes and cleaned the apartment for the weekend, because I knew I wouldn't be there either. I went to my volleyball game and we won!! After we won our game, we went to the Hangar for our free beer, we played some darts and pool at the bar. After the game some of us decided to go to play games and other people went out dancing. RV, RL and I went back to my place and played Quelf. I have to admit it was quite hilarious. So much fun. I love watching people act like idiots, this game cracks me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment