Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Lord provides...(old post)


Monday Nov 7, 2011...

Went back to work, worked as charge, not so much fun, but what can you do. Today was a lot better than last week. The Lord seriously provides I am so grateful for how awesome he is. After work, I went to MNBS. I brought CM with me it was fun to spend more time with her. We decided to dress super hipster, very portlandian. Haha, I had a sweater and a jeans and scarf as well as some slipper like shoes. CM wore her leggings, and a long sweater with her hipster glasses. She calls it her pant less look, which makes me laugh! The night was quite hilarious. I am so glad that the Lord has brought these people into my life. They are all such awesome amazing Christians and I am so thankful that the Lord continually brings awesome people into my life. So the picture above, was obviously from the Haloween night, however, I thought it represents MNBS very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment