Sunday, February 14, 2016

Afflicted Day 3/ SA Rock N Roll Half (old post)

Sunday the Nov 13, 2011...


So, I woke up and drove downtown for the race, I met up with my friend PB, EJ and CJ. We started the run, and kind of split up somewhere in the middle, but found each other at the end. Not my best race, but at least I finished. That's all I can really ask for when I was super tired and not feeling like I was going to be able to do it. After the run, I went home showered and then went to church and sat with the rest of the people in the Red shirts. After church I went out to eat with some of the people from my MNBS group as well as some of the people that attend the singles group at church. After Lunch I went home and crashed. I took a nice long nap and passed out for the next 2-3 hours. After my nap, I just kind of rested the rest of the day/night, watching movies and chilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment