Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Other things you should know...

Dear Love,

Other things that you should probably know about me is I am extreme animal lover, I have a dog and she is essentially my child and I love her to pieces even though she drives me crazy.  She sleeps with me every night because I don't feel as lonely with her curled up next to me.  I also have a great love of hallmark movies and almost any romantic comedy.  They almost always make me cry.  It's kind of ridiculous, but still true none the less.  I am insanely almost annoyingly family oriented.  They are so very important to me.  I find that when I am away from them I tend to miss them tremendously.  I call my mom at least weekly, sometimes daily.  Mostly, because she is the one I tell my stories.  When life throws me curveballs and when I can't handle what the Lord has placed in my lap, I tend to desire to talk to her and get her guidance.  I love children and am super excited to be a mom.  I want a quiver full of kids.  (Know your bible and you will get that reference).  I hope you like kids too.  I want to work as a nurse for the rest of my life, but I desire more to stay home with my kids.  Please don't ask me to work full time, while I am raising our kids.  Because I will be submitted to you, but I will miss my kids every second I am at work.  I am still and probably will forever be a hopeless romantic, even though I had a relationship end very badly, quite awfully actually.  I still believe in romance and I want to you to be a gentleman and treat me like a lady.  Because even though I can get down and dirty with the boys, I enjoy dressing up and going out too.  I think that is probably enough for now.  I stayed up late, watching an adorable hallmark movie, instead of sleeping like a sane person.  That is the kind of irresponsible behavior you can probably expect from me.

I can't wait to meet you!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment