Sunday, February 14, 2016

Max's and Volleyball...(old post)

Tuesday the 8th...


Today has been getting increasingly better at work. I brought my scones today to work, since I accidentally, forgot them on monday. They were a big hit. Everyone really seemed to love them, for I think they were gone before 10 in the morning. The rest of the day was rather enjoyable after work, I went to dinner at Max's wine dive with my friend RV and then after we went to our volleyball game and sadly we lost, but it was a fun time. The ref gave us a free beer anyways because our team is kind of ridiculous and always messes around with him. He has been awesome for us every game, even if maybe the other team paid him 20 bucks before the game and that is why he kept calling it in their favor. I decided to go home instead of going out for a drink. I was quite tired and had to get up early for work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment