Sunday, February 14, 2016

Proposals... engagements... Lots of laughter (old post)

Wednesday the  Nov16, 2011...

So funny story, today I had a pt that had surgery on his private area. He came out and was quite friendly and very open. He asked me if he could get up and use the latrine. I told him he had a catheter in and that if he needs to go, go ahead. He pauses, thinks about that and then looks at me, " Wait, you've seen my penis?" I just looked at him and smiled, there was nothing I could say. His reply to that was, "Did it look good?" He proceeded to continue to be very friendly and then he told me, "You know if I wasn't married, I would ask you to marry me, but you'd probably say no, because you are so beautiful." After multiple compliments and laughter I couldn't help but keep laughing when he told me that he is allowed to hit on me because he is under the influence of drugs. Oh how funny he was. Not going to lie, being proposed to, by a 39 year old is slightly a compliment. However, a very hilarious day. I got out late was unable to make it to youth group. So I went to CM's going away party and got to meet a lot more of her College plus coworkers. Overall, a very eventful night I also got a call from my friend JM back home is now engaged! I just want to say congrats to her and KA!! May the Lord truly bless your engagement and the coming nuptials. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment