Sunday, February 14, 2016

HofBrau house...(old post)

Thursday, Nov 17, 2011...

If yesterday was a day about the male private area, today was all about the female. Kind of makes me laugh. How that happens. I had a patient today that was super sweet. I got her after her surgery and she was ready to go in 30 min flat after surgery and then I even discharged her in one hour. Quite impressive I think. Overall, not too stressful. After work I went to the playoffs of sand volleyball. Sadly we lost in the last and final game. :( Then after the game we went and had a free beer. We played some pool and then after having our free beer we went to Hofbrau house for dinner. It was delicious. We had some very interesting conversation about men and women and relationships. Kind of was a very interesting conversation going on here.

 I started to realize why I am single, because I don't put out. I don't try to be a girlie girl. I am who I am and I guess if the Lord made a man that can handle me, then one day I will get married. haha. Until that day, I guess I'll keep being my crazy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment