Sunday, February 14, 2016

Single's Night... (old post)

Friday the Nov 18, 2011...


After work I was invited by my friend to come out for a singles dance night at her church. At the dance I got hit on by a really awkward 40 year old. I got a chicago style hotdog, after I turned around to go sit down and eat, a guy asks me for my food ticket, I couldn't quite understand what he was saying so I looked at him, he said it again and I kept looking at him kind of funny. Then another guy said, "He's asking for your food ticket." I kind of laugh walk away and go to get something to drink. The one who explained what the other guy was saying followed me and asked me if I go to church here. I told him no and that I came with a friend, he then asked where I go to church, so I told him and then he asked me how long have I been a christian. When I told him I accepted christ into my heart when I was 5 years old. He looked at me funny and then said, "so you've never repented?" At that I decided to leave and go sit down at a table to eat my food. I can't help but wonder why do I always attract the weird ones. I always attract the ones I don't want, and the ones I want to attract I seem to repel. :( One day I will attract the right one... Or at least I hope I will. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment