Sunday, February 14, 2016

Puppies and Parties... (old Post)

Saturday the Nov 19th, 2011...

Meet Titus


So I woke up and did something kind of crazy. I had planned to go to a dog adoption event with my friend RV. Sadly, he worked the night before and had slept in. I eventually, got frustrated waiting for him to wake up so I ended up going without him. I went to go see some puppies of an ad that I saw. I called the Lady and she told me how a guy she knew had been feeding their pregnant mom and that she recently gave birth in his barn. Well, he fed her for a couple weeks but eventually, he needed to get rid of the puppies. I'm not sure if the mom just took off without the puppies or what. However, he was going to take them to a high kill shelter and then the lady that I got them from intervened and adopted them to find them homes. There was originally about 8-10 in the liter. When I went there was about 5-6 left. I found a puppy that I hit it off really well with. And I ended up getting her. She was already spayed and had her first shots. So after I got her we went to the store and I got some basic pet supplies. We then went to Target and then we went to another sweet sixteen party. After the sweet sixteen party we came home watched a movie and I fed my puppy and then we went to my friend's CH and MK's engagement party. Overall, it was a very long and eventful day. But fairly enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment