Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forty Seven...

Saturday the 20th.... I cleaned my apartment, slept in and went shopping to get some food to cook for the dinner that I went to. It was fun, I was the youngest, by about 10 years, in fact some of then even had children around my age. I am not entirely sure what it says about me. But overall, the day was a good one. After the dinner, I came home and watched a movie and then went to bed.

What I read... Genesis 47

The faminie in the land became so bad that the people of Egypt and Canaan had sold everything to Pharaoh, they sold all their money and belongings, their cattle, sheep and goats, their land as well as themselves. They became in bondage to Pharaoh at their own hands, because they wanted to live. I think this is such a great picture of how we should live for Christ. He died for us, he gave us eternal life, we should give ourselves to him, for he has allowed for us to live. As the people became in bondage to Pharaoh, I want to become in bondage to Christ. Life that has been given to us is so blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment