Monday, September 19, 2011

Sixty-seven

Friday the 9th...Another wonderful day of work, of recon, and smiles and laughter. I enjoy my work greatly and am so happy to be working with the amazing people that I work with.

What I read Exodus 17...
So the people grumbled against Moses and the Lord again for not having any water to drink, this time the Lord blessed them by telling Moses to strike a rock and water sprung from it and the people had water. Then Joshua appears on the scene and they fight the Amelekites and as long as Moses stood with his hands raised to the Lord, they won, but when he dropped his hands they began to lose... Eventually when Moses could no longer hold his arms up, Aaron and Hur had to hold his arms for him. I love that they helped Moses. I wonder if we were all to be in prayer right now and hold our hands up to the Lord, would we win this fight in the middle east. The problem that is happening is that tension has always been there. Perhaps that is the most that we can hope for till God comes back and reclaims what is his. Until then I will try to remember to daily pray for those who are fighting over there, those I know, and especially those I don't and who don't know the Lord. Lord help me to remember you sent your son not just for me, but for all of mankind that we might all repent and come to know you. That means all those over there in the middle east that are fighting against your chosen people. I cannot help but wonder how many of the Israelites that are Jews and still have not received your amazing gift yet. I pray for them as well that they may come to know you.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment