Saturday, August 20, 2011

Forty Six...

It's friday!! Woot Woot! Well, today was one crazy mess after another. We had about 40-50 cases come back today. busy busy day. To put it simply, we had one episode that required the crash cart to be brought out and another that required the whole surgeon team. Both episodes resolved and it turned out to be a pretty okay day. I had someone tell me they missed working with me and Another lady told me I was crazy, but that it was always such a joy to work with me. I also got one of the new residents to sing Can I get a witness... too funny!!! After work I went out to dinner with an old friend from COT, which was a lot of fun. Overall, a bit crazy but a good day.

What I read... Genesis 46

Jacob travels to Egypt with all of his family 70 in all. Jacob and Joseph are united and Joseph tells them to tell the Egyptians they are shepherds so they do not mix with the Egyptians. I love the reunion of father and son. They were so happy to see each other again after so many years after so many tears. Oh what a joyful reunion that must have been. It makes me excited to see my own family in just a couple weeks. I am so excited I can barely hold in my joy right now. I love having skype dates with my family or chatting on the phone but there is something so happy about being together in person as one big happy family. I have seen too much sadness and frustration when families come together I am so happy that my immediate family is so loving and caring for one another I am truly blessed to call them family.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment