Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fifty Three...

Friday the 26th... I worked yet again.... :)

What I read Exodus 3...
The famous burning bush scene... Moses sees the burning bush while out tending the flocks... He goes to look at the bush and then the Lord speaks to him through the bush... How crazy to get your life calling from God through a burning bush... The Lord works in mysterious ways... however, he knows what works for each of us. Perhaps what if the Lord decided to give me my calling in a burning bush... My first thought would be to throw water on it and stop the burning... the Lord perhaps knew the best means to speak to Moses, for he was out tending his flocks, when he came upon the burning bush, however a burning bush probably was common sight in the dessert when the sun comes out a little spark and voila you have a burning bush... but the fact that the bush was being rebuilt by the fire and not destroyed by it was what drew him in, I suppose that would make anyone look... However, you I look closely enough to see that. The Lord definitely meets us where we are at. That is for sure and so cool the way he works in our lives. I am so excited to see God in the small things.. the I AM... I was thinking the other day about all the I AM statements that Jesus fulfilled in the new testament of all that God is... it never ceases to astound me to just try to name a couple of all that he is. He is overall amazing in my book... He is the way, the truth, and the life, he is love, he is peace, he is father, he all knowing, he is all powerful, he is the word, he is infinite... the list goes on. When you stop to ponder all that he is... you see how much he truly is... for he is the I AM. (I'm not sure how much sense that makes to you, but that statement kind of gets me excited.)

He IS the I AM

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment