Monday, September 19, 2011

Seventy-one...

Tuesday the 13th... Yet another day working the day away...

What I read Exodus 21...
The people get more rules and regulations about how they are to treat each other, I think it can all be summed up in verse 23-25

"But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise. "

What if we still lived that way. You hit me I get to hit back, you knock out my tooth I get to take out yours or you have to compensate me for my loss. How lenient we have gotten that we allow people to live even after they have killed someone in cold blood. I have a hard time allowing people who just desire to kill others live. I personally agree with the Lord on this one, that they should die. However, I know that the Lord loves us all and that he has allowed all of us free will and because of that our government has taken the liberty to give those people a second chance to reform and become a productive member of society. I guess far better people are in a place of our Country, I just work for them, so I better not saying anything bad about them. I pray for those in a position of power that you allow them great wisdom and grant them the guidance to lead our country in a positive direction.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment