Monday, September 19, 2011

Seventy-two...

Wednesday the 14th... Another great day of working... haha ok so it wasn't that great but I like to live optimistically.

What I read Exodus 22...
Well, basically if you stole from your neighbor in the old days equals really bad news bears for you... The part that really kind of hit home for me was when in v.16-17

"If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins."

I kind of love this. Truth be told, virginity is no longer held in such high esteem in our society nowadays, it is frustrating to talk to people and in fact when I went to the doctor he asked me if I could be preggo... I was like nope not possible, I just had my period like it literally ended yesterday and then I told him that I was abstinent. He was like are you sure? Me are you kidding... no I could not be pregnant unless it is immaculate conception, which I am pretty sure only happens once in mankind and since Mary was told by the Lord I'm pretty sure that it is not going to happen to me. Well, after being a little miffed he left and he still ordered the pregnancy test. Well, apparently he didn't trust me! Excellent! I love that we live in a society where people just assume you sleep around and are in everybody's pants.... well, I want out and I want to meet someone that shares some of the same morals and beliefs that I do because this is just ridiculous. People should believe and trust each other, what do I have to gain by lying he is not my father. Well, that was frustrating, but I did the test and it came back negative! I wonder if he felt like a jack for ordering it when it came back negative, but I will say this I have lost most respect for him that he doesn't trust his patients. Well... If we lived in bible days I wonder if my doctor would have listened to me. haha I guess I was more upset about it then I thought I was. Oh well... frustration is okay as long as it doesn't overwhelm you right? Well, whatever your feelings are on the matter. I think God had a good idea to keep those who have slept together, together in the end, because though I have never had sex I do believe it is something that once you have with someone you kind of have given a piece of yourself to that person and out of marriage could be bad hard when you break up. I am no expert on the bible, but I think God and I are in sync on this matter.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment