Monday, September 19, 2011

Sixty-one

Saturday the 3rd... Marissa and I got up around 6 and played together and then mom got up and made her a bottle and then not too much later she went back down for her nap... I went to coffee with my padre and then I invited Katie over for waffles in the morning... I got ready for Amanda and Donovan's wedding... then I met my hot date MK at SB before the wedding, which we went to and had a ton of fun... it was a gorgeous wedding and I was happy that I got to be there and be a part of it. They both looked so happy and Amanda was beautiful!! After the wedding, we both left and went home and that night I went home I think I just spent some good ol' family time together.... truth be told I cant fully remember what we did.

What I read Exodus 11...
Plague of the first born... The Lord already knew that this would be the last straw that Pharaoh would drive out all the Israelites... So the Lord, gave Moses instructions to prepare for the night... I love what the Lord says in v. 9 "Pharaoh will refuse to listen to you -so that my wonders may be multiplies in Egypt" The Lord made it clear, this work that he was doing in Egypt was not just for the people of Israel but for the people of Egypt and for all the neighboring countries that were watching what was going on in Egypt. People feared Moses and even Pharaoh's officials looked upon him with regard, I wonder how many of the officials we will see in Heaven, because of the work that the Lord did there, or how many people believed because of all the wonders that the Lord performed through Moses and Aaron... I wonder how many people will come to know the Lord, because of my life story or because of how I live my life. I wonder how many people actually take notice of the way I live my life... well if in fact even one person is watching I hope I have the ability to live it out for the Lord in abundance.

Good Night and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment