Monday, September 19, 2011

Sixty-six

Thursday the 8th... I worked with TF, another very fun day of recon, smiles, joy and helping people.

What I read Exodus 16...
The Lord's people are murmuring and he provides them manna and quail to eat. The Lord hears our grumbling and when we murmur, it is against him... Lord I do not want to be a person that grumbles against you. Especially for all the good you have done for me. You are amazing and I am so lucky to have you bless my life so abundantly with life, with friends, with family, with a job, with a place to live, with food to eat, with healthcare. Thank you for taking care of me Lord, in all the people you watch a look after I am so grateful to be under your covering. Thank you lord. Please as my heart strays or my mind wanders from you, please continually pull me back under your safe covering. I long to live for you.

Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment