Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2, 2010

It's kind of crazy, when you think about life in the bigger picture the thought that this world is just a temporary place, where we will stay till we go home to be with the one that has prepared a home for us, far better than we could have ever imagined. When you think of life in the terms as a place of passing. Aplace where we get to serve God, while we wait to go back home. It feels almost like a summer mission, of building homes and planting seeds till we return home, where we will get to live forever. There is no better thing than going home. It's an awesome thought I think. I can only imagine what he may have in store for me. I know he has a plan for my life here on Earth before I rejoin him in Heaven. Thus, I just have to trust in the Lord and not upon my own understanding that his plan for me is far better than I could have ever imagined. These past few weeks have been amazing. Tonight was the last night of Judy's study, which feels so bitter sweet, because I have enjoyed it so much. It has been such a blessing to be able to go and get into God's word and to apply it to my life. I have definately felt the conviction from the Holy Spirit in my life on some of the terms that Judy talked about such as sleeping more... haha. (Still working on it). I think what I will miss the most will be the driving to and from the study. For it was during that time that I was able to talk so candidly with my Mom. I know that the drive there might not have always been as God focused as it could have been. However, I know that our conversations on the drive home, discussing the teaching opened up doors into my Mom's personality and life that I had seen, but never really dove into. I am definately going to miss those post bible study chats. I thank the Lord so much for the time that he gave me to spend time with my Mom in fellowship.

I started this blog as a way to try to get into a habit of writing about life and perhaps a few feelings as well as what God is showing me in my life, in hopes that I can continue it after I have left to go into the Air Force. I know it's only the second day, but when I sat down and stared at my computer I had absolutely no idea what to write or if I had anything to say. However, I as I started to type the words just seemed to flow out and I am finding that this process is quite cathartic. Amazing how God works in your life, and puts his plans before you and when you follow them you are so blessed. Thank you Lord for this day.
Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment